Reviews of Justice League 2017
Posted 2017-11-12 18:15:58
See what critics say about Justice League after watching it:
- Justice League is better than Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad — it’s lean, mean and packed with superhero action. I dug most of its lighter moments and I think it has one of the best action sequences ever in a DCEU movie. And of course Wonder Woman steals the show. I think if you are going to a Justice League movie to see all your favorite DC heroes rocking their skills and being the badasses you love, then you will get plenty of that. Lots of action. Lots of superheroes being superheroes.
– Erik Davis, Fandango.
- Bottom line: Justice League is awesome! Zack Snyder’s film is filled with so many moments that had me geeking out and crying nerd tears. When an action scene/hero moment hits, the film is firing on all cylinders. Still love Affleck’s Batman. My fav Batman actor since Keaton.
– Kevin McCarthy, Fox.
- The good: Justice League is my favorite DCEU movie. It will make you love its heroes and want to see them team up again. The bad: Justice League rushes through a lot and its main story/lore and villain are rather stripped down and forgettable.
– Rob Keyes, ScreenRant.
- Justice League is clunky and uneven as hell, but it also gets the characters right and has a lot of fun along the way. When it’s over DC’s vision for these heroes going forward will make sense. It’s a very small but very vital step forward. I dug it.
– Connor Schwerdtfeger, CinemaBlend.
- I saw Justice League! Here’s what I thought. There are ton of things I’d change but it comes down to this: I had a blast! I got to see the team together and I had fun watching it. Ezra Miller steals the movie and Wonder Woman was perfect!
– Jenna Busch, Legion of Leia.
- Justice League is better than expected, but not a home run. The interaction between the team is a lot of fun. The film sends the DCEU in a hopeful direction in line with where the brand should be headed. Flash and Aquaman steal the show. Cyborg and villain are the weak links.
– Peter Sciretta, Slashfilm.
- Justice League is fine. It’s more coherent and less idiosyncratic than Batman v Superman (which I loved, so make of that what you will), and tries very hard to lighten up on the gloom and doom of the DC universe. There are jokes and everything!
– Angie Han, Mashable.
- Justice League is okay! It’s fun. The characters are enjoyable and cast has good chemistry together. I want to see more from them down the line. It looks like a Snyder film but sounds and plays like a Whedon one. It has lots of issues, though…but the good news is that Justice League entertains. If Batman v Superman turned you off then consider Justice League a palette cleanser.
– Jim Vejvoda, IGN Movies.